Experienced Invisalign Dentist in Toronto
If you live in the Yonge and Eglinton area of Toronto and you are considering braces, Dr. Deirdre Denis can help. Dr. Denis and her experienced team have offered Invisalign orthodontic treatment since 2002.
Invisalign® is a virtually invisible system of orthodontics used to straighten teeth. Invisalign uses clear trays called aligners that are custom-made for you. The aligners fit snugly over your teeth and each one shifts your teeth slightly, moving them horizontally and vertically and even rotating them as necessary. You change aligners regularly (usually every week) and your teeth gradually get straighter until your final desired smile is achieved!
- Treats a wide range of issues from gaps to crowding, as well as overbites, underbites, crossbites and open bites!
- Treats a wide range of ages – from teens to seniors, we’ve done it all
Virtually invisible and discreet
- Removable aligners so you can enjoy all the foods and activities you love, and brush and floss easily
- No injuries due to broken wires or brackets
- Easier to see results at every stage of treatment
- Fits your busy schedule with office visits only every 4 to 6 weeks
- Covered by many insurance plans (just the same as traditional orthodontics)
From your initial consultation until you have your ideal smile, your doctor will guide you every step of the way. Here’s how the process works:
- Initial Consultation – Dr. Denis will sit down with you and discuss your needs and determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
- Records appointment – Moulds, photos and x-rays will be taken of your teeth.
- Insertion appointment – You will be fitted with your aligners and supplied with enough trays to last 4-6 weeks.
- Check up appointments -Dr. Denis will monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments
- Maintenance – When treatment is complete and you are happy with your new smile, Dr. Denis will give you a retainer to maintain your results.